Tuesday, June 8, 2010

c4t #1, 2, & 3

I enjoyed reading your blog on this subject. I am a college student training to be a teacher, and this is very valuable information to have. I have two really smart children who would benefit from this system. I believe each child should have the maximum learning opportunity, not be left in an under preforming class to "raise their score".
Click here to view our class blog.

Barry Gartman says:

Very nice article on using your brain to solve a problem. I am a student at the University of South Alabama, and an aspiring teacher. I hope to one day use techniques like this to solve problems within the field of education. Feel free to Click here to view our class blog.

Barry Gartman says:

Wow! Sad I missed this! I am new to the idea of PLN’s, and from from what I gather, it is not supposed to be a cheer leading group for me. How can I improve my craft if we are all the same. We all learn valuable lessons from opposing views. That is the true beauty of a PLN. Andy and Nick could learn a lot from each other if they just stepped back, took a deep breath, and really listened.


No comments:

Post a Comment