Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My New and Improved PLN

19/365Image by *janine* via Flickr
I chose to use Symbaloo as a starting point for my PLN. It is a cool program to organize all your bookmarks into one easy to search and use place. I have already inserted the standard stuff from class, like my blog, class blog, Dr. Strange's blog, Anthony's Blog, and of course Mr. McClung's blog. I also have some links to technical sites dedicated to teachers. Right now it is still pretty basic, but I am adding as I feel I have reached new contacts that will broaden me intellectually. I have decided to not only add like minded contacts, but also people/teachers with a different approach then me, just so I can have a fresh look. I feel that you should always be learning, and sometimes that means listening to opposing points of view. So I am adding to my PLN semi-regularly!


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I am using symbaloo as well, thanks to you!! I think it's a great way to keep your PLN organized. I will definitely be using this site throughout my teaching career.

    ReplyDelete