Monday, July 19, 2010

Blog Post #13

Barry Gartman's EDM310 Class Blog said...
Very nice use of the smart board. Until we (I) have more instruction on it, I can see points to the downside argument. But I can also see the potential of it. All it takes some searching for templates already made to spur the imagination! Then we are only limited by our dreams!
July 19, 2010 9:14 PM
Katie's Video

Barry Gartman's EDM310 Class Blog said...

Excellent answer to the first question! Yes, they are expensive, but put in place of whiteboards, handouts, overheards, etc. they rapidly become cost effective!
This a very good video for the smartboard! Lots of information, just wish you would have provided links to the sites you found mentioned in this post. That would have been cool!
One question...is this a podcast or a video with bad lighting?
I also was impressed with her knowledge. She got me hooked on Symbaloo! I use it for my PLN, also.
I like your sentence. God has a plan for each of us and He wants us to succeed in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment