Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blog Post12

Barry Gartman's EDM310 Class Blog said...
You have matured a lot in the last year. I hope I do as well in my first two years. I too, am terrified about the relationships with the other teachers. How will they like me? Will they shun me for being technological literate? These and many more questions swirl in my head every day.
Good catch on the difference from middle to jr. high schools. This is a very frightful time for most young people, and we need not pile it on by giving extra grief and stress. But it is also a time where they need firm direction and a sense that you really care for them. That you have their best interest at heart.
Anyway, nice to hear from you and your first two years. I plan on following you regularly as I graduate in less than two years. Maybe by then you will have it figured out, or at least know what not to do!
July 7, 2010 9:27 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment