Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blog Post #11

Ms. Cassidy is really cool. She seems to have a good grasp of how to use technology in the class, and her hints on how to get the administration behind you were very instructive. As I have said before, I think the biggest obstacle we will face will be the entrenched establishment. If we can navigate beyond that, the kids will respond eagerly. That has been proven to me repeatedly. Overall, a good post, like the others. Dr. Strange, or his staff, must put in a lot of time finding these people. Or, this "technological literate" teacher thing has grown more than I thought...which is a good thing!
Click here to view her class blog video.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Barry! I agree with you about your positive opinions about Ms. Cassidy. She is a wonderful teacher and I hope to learn enough to be such a great educator that she is to her students. Her hints are extremely helpful!

    ReplyDelete